Skip to main content

HOW TO MAKE A FRIEND FALL INLOVE WITH YOU........


Are you finding it difficult to tell your friend that you have fallen for her, here is simply what to do;

 

✓ First, attempt to become her best friend; not just any other friend, become someone that she couldn't live without, someone who listens to all her problems and always helps out when times get hard. 


✓ Open up and tell her about yoursef; your dreams, wishes and sorrows. It's possible for love to grow where there previously wasn't any, but she has to think of you as a person with real goals, successes, and problems instead of just a friend. 


✓ Make the person feel special; Let her know that she is someone's friend -ur friend- and that you value her in a unique way.


✓ Always compliment her for her company and for being there when you needed her, cheer and encourage her. 

Before you two get too close and pass the ' I love you as a friend, u need to give her hints that you might like her more than as a friend. 


✓ Start with simple harmless flirts, comments, something that would make her tell you that you are sweet, but also make her think a moment longer about the comment and wonder if there is another deep meaning to it all. 

For instance; tell her how much you admire her, how special she is to you, how she makes your day easier to get through. Be a shoulder to lean on.


✓ Back off; this will let her know what she is missing when she doesn't see you. Only listen to feedback from her and if you are sure that you want to take the relationship further tell her but only do this if you are okay with the possibility of lossing a friend because it can get very awkward and uncomfortable if she knows that you want a relationship and she doesn't feel the same way about you. Know that you are risking a friendship to get a relationship.... 

Was this article helpful?

Please leave a comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why you shouldn't sleep around....

THIS MISSIONARY STYLE SELF. You are not married yet you know all the sex positions and you have perfected them. You already have the STYLE you enjoy most even in this your SINGLE DAYS.  You have also made up your mind not to marry a partner that is not GOOD IN BED.  If you have taken so much pain to practice and learn why shouldn’t they do the same.  But you want a GOD FEARING PARTNER.  A God fearing partner that is very good in bed as A SINGLE.  You also want a GOD FEARING PARTNER that loves clubbing.  But you have also forgotten that, A God fearing person doesn’t go around sleeping with people just to learn sex styles.  You also forget that, A God fearing partner may not like going to clubs, they would rather PRAY with that same time.  You might as well argue that it is possible to know so much about sex and know the styles you prefer without practicing it, I wouldn’t argue you though but you know the truth.  You know that you can’t KNOW HO...

To Restore my Marriage, I had to go Deep; Ninalowo Bolanle

 To restore my marriage, I had to go deep. I had to ask myself hard questions. I had to look at the man I had become. I cheated. I neglected her. I was chasing dreams while she was building a life without me. She was taking records. She was collecting pain. And slowly, I became someone she couldn’t recognise. I didn’t see it happening. But one day, she looked at me, and I saw the truth in her eyes. She had become comfortable without me. To bring her back, I had to start over. I had to detox from everything I used to be. It was not easy. But healing never is. — Ninalowo Bolanle Finally, a man has accepted to have missed out and neglected what he shared with his family and has owned up to his mistakes. Marriage isn't supposed to be hard if couples value and respect each other, never allowing outsiders to come between them and spoil what has been built over the years. Do not let anyone come between you and your family in a negative way. Welcome only people with good intentions. Glad t...